NOVEC 1230 FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM & VARIEX BRAND
NOVEC 1230 fire suppression system is engineered and designed to use 3M Novec 1230 fire protection fluid - one of the newest clean agents in Halon alternatives. VariEx is one of the reputed fire suppression system suppliers in the industry that provide effective fire suppression systems at an affordable price.
Novec 1230 fluid is a clear, colorless, and low odor liquid used in NOVEC fire suppression and perfectly suited to protect high-value assets in areas. They may normally engage in the locations where clean-up of other agents is problematic when an electrically non-conductive agent is required. The NOVEC 1230 system consists of the following components and their associated accessories:
- Agent Fluid Distribution Components such as the associated piping system and the discharge nozzles.
- Trim Components such as connection fittings, pressure gauge, low-pressure supervisory switch, electric valve actuator, and manual valve actuator.
- Agent Storage Components such as the cylinder assembly(s), and the cylinder bracket(s).
- Slave Arrangement Components such as the pneumatic valve actuator(s), actuation check valve, vent check, actuation hose, and fittings required for a multiple cylinder (slave) arrangement.
- Supplemental Components such as the discharge pressure switch and manifold check valve.
- Control Panel consists of all-electric or electronic devices and it monitors the condition of the detectors, warning devices, electric actuator, cylinder pressure, and any manual release and aborts stations.
- Detection and coupled with manual release and abort stations maximize system efficiency while Alarm Devices alert staff of alarm conditions.