When you build a house or purchase a new one, you generally don’t think about installing of fire sprinkler system. But it is one of the first things that needs to be prioritized by every building owner. Homes are built to withstand a lot of wear and tear, hence, equipped with air conditioning when it gets hot outside and protected for the rainy & cold weather. Similarly, every home should be installed with a fire sprinkler system to prevent any type of fire hazard.
If you are a homeowner or a contractor for any residential projects then protect your property with fire sprinklers. Contact VariEx for the best fire sprinkler system purchase and installation services. We pride ourselves with very good industry experience helping residential property owners and contractors install quality fire sprinkler systems that are easy to maintain, install, and the most useful tool in your firefighting arsenal.
Role of Fire Sprinkler
The main responsibility of a fire sprinkler system is to extinguish or put out a fire that can spread hazardously and save your building from water damage as well. The best part is most fires can be extinguished after just one or two sprinklers activate. Sprinklers cover fires by only using a sixth of the water that a fire hose uses, hence, they are less damaging to your property.
Fire sprinkler systems are triggered by heat and are effective to douse the fire. Each sprinkler head is attached to a pipe connected to a water source outside of the building (pressurized water flow can flow out easily when activated).
- Fire sprinklers respond at all times, therefore fire control is rapid and without any human intervention.
- They are fitted with water flow ‘gong’ alarms and will alert occupants of any building from a developing fire.
- Property damage is reduced as the sprinkler system controls a fire rapidly.
- Occupants and firefighters face less danger if the fire is kept in check by a sprinkler system.
- Fires controlled by sprinklers reduce the demand for security as it minimizes intrusion opportunities.
- Sprinkler systems use considerably less water to extinguish fire than hydrants, hydraulic hose reels, or the fire brigade.
Contact VariEx for the best fire sprinkler installation services. Our expert team is ready to answer all your questions and provide a complete quote. Call us today for a free quote!