Inner Space Glory Fields
Glory Fields is a project with well planned spacious apartments skillfully made to offer you the utmost comfort. Situated in lush greenery provides you with clean and pollution-free surroundings.
We did a Non-Comprehensive Contract, Fire Extinguisher, and Fire Hydrant service.
(a) Fire Extinguishers Maintenance
• Confirm the extinguisher is visible, unobstructed, and in its designated location.
• Verify the locking pin is intact and the tamper seal is unbroken. Examine the extinguisher for obvious physical damage, corrosion, leakage, or clogged nozzle.
• Confirm the pressure gauge or indicator is in the operable range or position, and lift the extinguisher to ensure it is still full.
• Make sure the operating instructions on the nameplate are legible and facing outward.
• Check the last professional service date on the tag. (A licensed fire extinguisher maintenance contractor must have inspected the extinguisher within the past 12 months.)
• Initial and date the back of the tag.
(b) Fire Hydrant System with Sprinkler
These are large manual/ automatic systems, which provide a large volume of water for fighting big fires. They are suitable where a fire may spread rapidly and require more water to putt off. A hydrant system comprises of piping, hydrant valves and pumps installed as required on a particular site. Hydrant valves should be supplied with fire hoses and nozzles for delivering the water to the required points.
• On servicing, check the free opening and closing of the valve.
• Lubricate if necessary.
• Confirm the seals are not worn-out
• The fire hose should be run-out and checked for leakages
• The pump must be checked to ensure it is giving rated pressure