Wireless Fire Alarm
A wireless fire alarm is a fire-detection device, incorporated using no wires. The wireless fire alarm system is one of the wireless smoke detectors that provide the fire protection in your premises when you look for a complete wireless fire alarm or a way to easily expand your existing solution.
Wireless fire alarm or wireless smoke detector with the control panel is ideal for fire alarm systems that require a quick installation. The wireless smoke alarms require no cables for installing between the panel and devices. Even the decoration facilities within the building do not need to be affected during the installation process of a wireless fire alarm. And, the wireless fire alarm cost or price offers at cost-effective solutions as per the convenience of clients.
Benefits of Using Wireless Fire Alarm
- As reliable as tested as per International Safety & Quality Standard
- The layout can be easily modified if something in your building changes at the time of fixing
- Helps in saving you money on labor, making good, and decorating costs
- Uses to extend existing wired systems with a minimum of fuss
- Fast installation and beneficial to fit with minimum interruption to your business
- No need to shut down areas of the building even when the installation takes place
- The only cable is used from the control panel to the mains power and no damage to your walls
- Installation of wireless fire alarm / wireless smoke detector system can be done easily in buildings where there is limited access due to high ceilings
- Wireless fire alarm panel still works even if the power goes out as it operates with battery
- It can be used as a temporary system in locations like building sites where a wired one can’t be installed
Application Areas of Wireless Fire Alarm
- For businesses such as high-end retail outlets where aesthetics are important
- For several hotels which would suffer disruption if they had to shut off areas of a building
- For historic or listed buildings, or those with building restrictions, i.e. The Ritz & Windsor Castle
- For those buildings which are likely to be renovated or extended in the near future
- For buildings such as narrow stairwells or high ceilings with difficult points of access
- For multifaceted sites with numerous buildings such as schools or colleges
How does a Wireless Fire Alarm work?
A fire alarm is a radio signal transferred either from the call points (call point is the box on the wall where you can raise the alarm if you detect a fire) or heat detectors to the fire alarm control panel.
It works in the same way as a normal hard-wired system does – you spot a fire, then you break a call point; a call point breaks, the alarm sounds and this is how a wireless fire alarm works. For this wireless fire alarm installation, no special training is required.
VariEx is one of the top-notch wireless fire alarm manufacturers and suppliers engaged in providing the best wireless fire alarm systems in India.