Fire Hydrant System
Fire Hydrant System is one of the fire safety solutions as well as fire fighting equipment, designed to fight a fire. Mostly uses in residential and industrial applications, the fire fighting system like fire hydrant is installed in Corporate Towers, Educational Institutes, Residential & Commercial Buildings, Schools, Warehouses, etc. There are three types of fire hydrants, including slide-gate, toggle, and compression.
Fire hydrant system’s installation is comprised of a system of pipework, connected directly to the water supply main to provide water to every hydrant outlet, and projected to provide water to extinguish a fire. The fire hydrant system is directed towards the fire, and water with strong force can extinguish the fire immediately when the fire is detected at any place.
- Uses for a medium or large-sized fire since the hydrant system is wide and sturdy
- Surrounds the fire from all angles to meet fire prevention
- Low maintenance is required
- No leakage of water from this kind of fire fighting system equipment
- The material of construction for Fire Hydrant is mild steel, FRP metal, etc.